Application Deadline: $100k Arch Grants Startup Competition Open
For the past 10 years, Arch Grants has been on a worldwide search for innovative, diverse early-stage startups looking to take their businesses to the next level.
The 2022 Startup Competition will award startups with $75,000 in non-dilutive grants, and access to an ecosystem of resources, in exchange for headquartering their businesses in the City of St. Louis for at least one year.
In order to qualify for its $25,000 relocation grants, companies must move to St. Louis from outside of Missouri and/or 150 miles from St. Louis.
Arch Grants seeks applications for its 2022 Startup Competition from:
– Founders with validated idea-stage to pre-Series A companies
– Companies with an innovative and scalable business model
– Technology-enabled businesses from all industries
– Diverse founder teams who have a desire to help the St. Louis ecosystem grow
– Founding teams who can move 51% of their leadership, or one Founder and 51% of their team to St. Louis for the program year
– Businesses ready to headquarter and/or locate significant operations in the City of St. Louis
In addition to non-dilutive funding, Arch Grants offers an expansive resource package to its awarded Companies, including:
– Memberships to exclusive St. Louis resource groups and access to discounted professional services
– Connections to a community of advisors, business leaders and industry experts
– Access and introductions to venture capital firms and angel investors
– Tailored wraparound support services for one year, and ongoing concierge assistance for as long as portfolio companies continue to operate in St. Louis
Applications for the 2022 Startup Competition will be accepted from March 18 until April 15.