Midwest Digital Marketing Conference 2021
The live and virtual 2021 Midwest Digital Marketing Conference will take place online Monday, April 26th through Thursday, April 29th.
Expand your marketing knowledge through deep dive micro discussions and conversations by today’s leading professionals.
Tickets range from free to just under $149 and consist of half-day Zoom workshops, an exclusive academic summit, 14 of our most in-demand speakers streamed live including TikTok and Facebook plus access to over 70 new on-demand breakout sessions and free marketing resources. You pick your journey.
Our expert led sessions cover the hottest topics in marketing, including Data, Digital, Social Media, Creative, E-commerce, Innovation, Academic/Student, Tech, Content Marketing, Branding Strategy, Entrepreneurship and more!
- Monday, April 26, 2021 9 am - 12 pm CST - Tuesday, April 27, 2021 1 pm - 4 pm CST
- B2B Marketing Automation Workshop
- Email Marketing Strategy Workshop
- Facebook Advertising Workshop
- Google Ads Workshop: Leveraging the Greatest Marketing Tool in Existence
- Branding Masterclass: Uncensored
- LinkedIn for Marketing and Sales Workshop
- Measuring the ROI in Marketing Workshop
- Non-Profit Marketing Workshop: Making magic and Changing the world: creating a globally recognized community FOR ZERO DOLLARS
- Your 2021 Video Marketing Roadmap Workshop
Conference & Virtual Summit
- 10 - 10:50
- All About TikTok: The Last Sunny Corner on the Internet
- 10:55 - 11:50
- IRRATIONAL LOYALTY: Reimagine Your Brand For the Post-Pandemic World
- 12:30 - 13:20
- Swift Kick In The Ads: Ignite your Facebook Ads Strategy
- 13:20 - 14:15
- A Conversation with Shankar Vedantam of the NPR Podcast &
- 14:15 - 15:10
- Having Conversations on Twitter
- 15:10 - 16:05
- 3 Ways to Become Consumer-First
- 16:05 - 17:00
- The Power of Podcasting