PitchForce Returns to St. Louis
PitchForce, a nationally recognized weekly event for early-stage high-tech startup entrepreneurs, is coming to St. Louis on Tuesday, October 12, 2021, from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. (Central time).
This is the third PitchForce event in St. Louis. The two previous PitchForce STL winners, Provider Pool and GiftAMeal, received $100,000 Arch Grants. Sponsors for PitchForce STL are Audubon Associates, Regions Bank, and People Connect.
PitchForce STL will allow St. Louis-based startups to deliver a 4-minute elevator pitch to a panel of seasoned angel investors. This year’s event will be streamed live online via Zoom Webinar.
An ideal company should be looking to raising between $250,000 to $1 million in seed funding. PitchForce provides companies with an excellent opportunity to receive valuable advice from a panel of savvy VCs, Angels, and successful startup founders. Many generate enough interest for follow-up meetings with the panelists and attendees who are investors.
St. Louis startups interested in participating in PitchForce STL should send their pitch deck and executive summary directly to [email protected]
The PitchForce Virtual Format is as follows:
- Each company will deliver a 1-minute elevator to the Investor Panelists. In addition, there will be up to two questions from the panel.
- After each company’s elevator pitch, the panel will vote on a scale of 1-5 as to how much they like the company.
- The top five vote-getters will get to do a 4-minute slide deck followed by 4 minutes of questions and answers followed by 4 minutes of non-rebuttal feedback. Finally, the panelists will vote again on the company based on their 4-minute presentation.
- Winners are announced following the pitches.
- Companies that do well often get meetings with the investors that begin the process for Angel investment.
Interested investors can attend the virtual PitchForce STL event by signing up for a free ticket at Eventbrite.com.