429 Views- Visitors
Website FastDemocracy Corp.
We make it easy to track legislation in Congress & all 50 states.
Our team seeks a results-driven full-cycle Sales Account Executive to successfully grow FastDemocracy’s customer base throughout the U.S. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, a successful candidate will have a proven sales record, great communications skills, be self-motivated, have exceptional follow-through, be a creative thinker, and share our enthusiasm for civic technology. Position is remote.
- Meet or exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing new sales opportunities
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs
- Utilize Hubspot to provide accurate sales activity and status updates
- Partner closely with sales leadership to optimize deal flow from lead to close
- Pitch product to customers and demo product to new clients
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales and industry solicited
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Other responsibilities, as assigned
- 3+ years of full cycle sales experience in a closing role
- SaaS sales experience is a plus
- Collaborative team player
- Thrives in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Resourceful and demonstrates creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, and teamwork
- Understanding government advocacy is a plus
- Impeccable communications skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Prior experience using Hubspot, Zoom, and other modern sales technologies
- Startup experience a plus
- OTE: $80 – $120K (includes base + commission) No earnings cap
- Remote work
- Flexible vacation
- Work-life balance
- Great quality of life…work from anywhere
- Flexible hours/time freedom
- Fun, supportive, positive team culture
- Thorough training and continued support
- Leadership that cares about your success
- Bonuses for significant achievement
About Fast Democracy
FastDemocracy is a St. Louis-based SAAS startup focused on using analytics to help newcomers and political insiders alike access their government and effectuate change through legislative bill tracking.
To create transparency and accountability at all levels of government by using AI to empower businesses, nonprofits, and individuals to affect policy change.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.