Partnership Marketing Associate
538 Views- Visitors
Website Stadia Ventures
Stadia Ventures is the global nexus of sports, investment and innovation. We’re searching for a Partnership Marketing Associate to join our mission to build and serve our global network of 7k+ entrepreneurs, executives, mentors and investors.
We are a venture capital firm utilizing an innovative model incorporating a venture fund, an accelerator program and a massive global community. Since 2015, we have invested in over 60 pre-Seed and Seed stage startups serving the areas of sports and esports, especially those with opportunities to expand to adjacent verticals such as wellness, music, entertainment and defense/military.
Since our inception, Stadia has become a trusted partner to numerous industry leaders and service providers. The person filling this role will have demonstrated experience working in a partnerships or business development team. You will act as the day-to-day field general for planning, managing and executing our relationships and deliverables to our key sponsor and partner engagements.
We are headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, but the person filling this position may also be located remotely in the Central or Eastern time zones.
What You’ll Do:
Serve as the execution lead of all sponsor and partner activities for Stadia Ventures, our portfolio companies, and other stakeholders as needed. You’ll work closely day-to-day with our Managing Partner who leads all external revenue growth, Alex Chalmers. This role will include the following:
Plan and Execute. Work closely with your Stadia team members to fulfill contractual assets of partner and sponsor agreements, support event programming and monitor sponsor promotions to ensure all contractual obligations are being fulfilled, activated, and reported. Our goal is for you to be the internal “expert” on all aspects related to our partners, sponsors and their related activations.
Communicate and Report. Design weekly status reports and communicate recaps to both internal and external stakeholders. Communication and transparency are key to everything we do and you will play a big part in that process.
Research and Ideate. Research relevant topics related to partners, partner competitors and general sports/esports/innovation topics. Help us to represent the leading edge of innovation to our sponsors, partners and related parties. Fulfill requests for knowledge, best practices or network growth for our clients.
Be a Great Teammate. Oversee and at times lead team general project requests and take ownership of execution. With a (relatively) small team, there are times throughout the year where we’re all pitching in to help. It is a key part of our Stadia culture!
– 5+ years of experience in partnership marketing, client management and/or sales communication roles with expertise or experience from the sports, esports or entertainment industries.
– Minimum of two (2) years of sales experience, or history of renewing/upselling of current clients preferred
– History leading brands strategically and executing at a high level
– Ability to seek and secure incremental revenue opportunities with current clients
– Outstanding critical thinking skills and ability to effectively address and solve industry challenges
– Superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail
– Must have high levels of discretion to handle sensitive confidential situations and information
– Natural self-starter; ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
– Clear and direct communication both verbally and written
– Natural self-starter as well as organized, resourceful and show great attention to detail
– High level of commitment to produce quality work and convey organizational ethics, integrity and compliance
– Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team environment; able to travel and work non-traditional hours, including evenings and weekends
– Flexibility and a high level of comfort surrounding change and ambiguity involved in fast-paced, early-stage startups.
– You can remain poised and hold it together when the sh!t hits the fan
– You’re a “people” person and have a great sense of humor!
Compensation + Benefits:
– Salary plus discretionary annual bonus
– Medical, dental & vision insurance with employer HSA contribution
– 401k with company contribution
– Unlimited PTO plan to encourage a healthy work – life balance
– Numerous paid company holidays
– Company-provided laptop
– A collaborative, entrepreneurial environment with a proven playbook
– The opportunity to create, build and grow relationships with global industry partners
Stadia Ventures is the global nexus of sports, investment and innovation. We are a venture capital fund and accelerator program that invests in pre-Series A startups serving the areas of sports and esports, in addition to adjacent verticals such as wellness, music, entertainment and defense/military. Stadia has backed over 60 amazing startups since 2015!
Interested individuals should apply at the following link.
To apply for this job please visit puzzle-decade-02f.notion.site.