5 Pet Tech Startups Win $10k Each
EQ IQ- < 1 Min Read
141 Views- Visitors
In order to offer transparency into how our stories are produced and to teach our readers about the importance of media literacy online, EQ's editorial team provides a quick self-rating of the integrity of the articles and the facts presented against the following EQ IQ metrics.
- Published on February 6, 2022
- In News
Five startups have been selected from the Pet Care Care Innovation Prize to receive a $10,000 in investment and the ability to participate in a virtual accelerator boot camp that includes mentorship from Nestle Purina PetCare.
Nathan Rubbelke on STL Inno has the winners list:
- Bright Planet Pet, a plant-based dog treat manufacturer
- uPetsia, a food additive that prevents dog’s bad breath
- FluentPet, an interactive tile product that enables pets to communicate with humans
- Paway, a social network for dog owners that enables communication and monitoring the dog’s health
- QSM Diagnostics, wearable tech that helps veterinarians to identify bacterial infections in dogs and cats
One of these lucky startups could also be able to grab another $10,000 from the pitch competition in March.