Join Us at PitchForce: the 4-Min Elevator Pitch Competition
474 Views- Visitors
Pitchforce is returning to St. Louis for the 3rd year running, this October 2021.
PitchForce, a nationally recognized weekly event for early-stage high-tech startup entrepreneurs, is coming to St. Louis on Tuesday, October 12, 2021, from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. (Central time).
PitchForce STL will allow St. Louis-based startups to deliver a 4-minute elevator pitch to a panel of seasoned angel investors.
This year’s event will be streamed live online via Zoom Webinar.
Companies that present well at PitchForce often get meetings with the investors that begin the process for Angel investment.
St. Louis startups interested in presenting at PitchForce STL should send their pitch deck and executive summary directly to [email protected]
An ideal company should be looking to raising between $250,000 to $1 million in seed funding.
PitchForce provides companies with an excellent opportunity to receive valuable advice from a panel of savvy VCs, Angels, and successful startup founders. Many generate enough interest for follow-up meetings with the panelists and attendees who are investors.
Interested investors can attend the virtual PitchForce STL event by signing up for a free ticket at Eventbrite.com.
This is the third PitchForce event in St. Louis. The two previous PitchForce STL winners, Provider Pool and GiftAMeal, received $100,000 each in Growth Grants from Arch Grants.
The PitchForce Virtual Format is as follows:
- Each company will deliver a 1-minute elevator to the Investor Panelists. In addition, there will be up to two questions from the panel.
- After each company’s elevator pitch, the panel will vote on a scale of 1-5 as to how much they like the company.
- The top five vote-getters will get to do a 4-minute slide deck followed by 4 minutes of questions and answers followed by 4 minutes of non-rebuttal feedback.
- Finally, the panelists will vote again on the company based on their 4-minute presentation.
- Winners are announced following the pitches.
Sponsors for PitchForce STL are Audubon Associates, Regions Bank, and People Connect.