Arch Grants: 2019 Global Startup Competition NOW OPEN
Early Application Deadline: April 1st.
Arch Grants is building a new economy in St. Louis by providing $50,000 equity-free cash grants and pro bono support services to entrepreneurs who locate their early-stage businesses in St. Louis.
Entry into the 2019 Global Startup Competition Now Open
What you’ll get:
- $50,000 equity-free funding
- Pro bono support services in legal, accounting, marketing, and human resources
- Networking support and introductions to angel investment and venture capital networks
- Relocation Assistance
- Eligibility to pitch for up to $1 million in follow on funding exclusively for Arch Grants Finalists and Recipients
Who should apply:
- Idea stage to pre-Series A companies
- All industries
- Innovative product/solution
- Scalable business model
- Interest in St. Louis and helping its startup ecosystem grow and thrive