Bonfyre Win Remote Work Innovation Award
EQ IQ- 2 Min Read
563 Views- Visitors
In order to offer transparency into how our stories are produced and to teach our readers about the importance of media literacy online, EQ's editorial team provides a quick self-rating of the integrity of the articles and the facts presented against the following EQ IQ metrics.
- Edited by EQ
- Inspired by Press release discovered on newswire services
EQ missed this news from earlier this summer but Bonfyre's Culture Coach, an end-to-end digital coaching solution, was recognized as the "Remote Work Tech Innovation of the Year" in the 2021 RemoteTech Breakthrough Awards. This year's award program attracted over 1,600 nominations worldwide, with winners in other categories including AirSlate, Monday.com, RingCentral, and Zapier.
The rise in virtual employee experiences —whether for hybrid/remote work or engaging “generation digital”— creates enormous new challenges for organizations and leaders with employee burnout, isolation, attrition, and disengagement. Culture Coach is a digital coaching solution from St. Louis Startup, Bonfyre, which gives managers the guidance, reminders, and single digital destination they need to take action on employee engagement key performance indicators (KPIs) and objectives and key results (OKRs) that are so critical for effective remote work.
Recognized as the “Remote Work Tech Innovation of the Year” in the 2021 RemoteTech Breakthrough Awards, Bonfyre, was one of five winners in the Leadership category. The awards were conducted by RemoteTech Breakthrough, an independent market intelligence organization that performs comprehensive evaluations of remote technology solutions which empower remote work and distributed teams.
The awards recognize and honor the creativity, hard work, and success of companies in the remote work tech sector. Built on tens of millions of data points and the science of how people build workplace culture and relationships, Bonfyre’s Culture Coach was distinguished for its innovative hybrid work features such as:
- Library of pre-packaged, “ready to implement” engagement actions so managers don’t have to spend time researching what to do.
- Behavior nudges so managers don’t have to remember when to take action.
- “One click” user experience with key culture touchpoints in one platform – recognition, multi-language comms, team building photo activities, internal campaigns, and more.
- Multi-channel notifications to targeted employees (Microsoft Teams, SMS, Slack, WhatsApp) to drive visibility and engagement with manager actions.
- Actionable insights required to translate “non-work” objectives like employee wellbeing, engagement, and retention into weekly behaviors that drive positive change.
“Performance management is at its best when we can break down a company-level objective into the recurring behaviors required to achieve it – such as X phone calls or Y demos to reach a sales goal,” said Mark Sawyier, Bonfyre co-founder and CEO, in a press release. “Today, organizations must achieve the same action-level clarity to move the needle on belonging, culture, retention, and engagement.”
“To action engagement, with everything else on their plate, managers need more than directional guidance from engagement surveys; they need prescriptive recommendations that automatically optimize based on what drives results. We are honored to be recognized by RemoteTech Breakthrough for the innovative work we’re doing in this space.”