Innovation City Podcast Celebrates 120 Episodes, Counts Down Top 20 of All Time
231 Views- Visitors
Created and produced by SLAM! Agency in cooperation with Venture Cafe St. Louis and Venture Cafe Miami, Innovation City gives you an inside look at how rapidly business and culture are changing thanks to increasing diversity and inclusion, heightened creativity, and a stronger and better-connected business community.
Created and produced by SLAM! Agency in cooperation with Venture Cafe St. Louis and Venture Cafe Miami, Innovation City takes a look back at their top 20 favorite interviews and conversations of all time.
With over 120 episodes and 2 seasons worth of interviews, the Innovation City and Venture Cafe teams have been blown away by the amount of talent and innovation our guests have and are achieving in their local businesses and communities.
The guests featured in this podcast episode include:
- Rodney Bullard, VP of Corporate Social Responsibility at Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- David Karandish, Founder & CEO at Capacity
- Amanda Pizarro, Co-Founder of Salty Donut
The David Karandish episode is one of our favorites at EQ. Below are the key points from his interview:
- Start entrepreneurship early (high school to college) while the stakes are low
- Making sure you have a transferable piece of knowledge from any failure
- Taking time off to think about what you wanted to do next
- Look at what is going to have a big impact on the way people work/live and what technology (if applicable) would still be around for years to come